Monday, February 6, 2012

"Bitty" Flowers...how to...


You might remember these little bitty flowers I posted about last week before the Junk Market Trunk Show.
I told you I'd tell you how I made them...
I got my inspiration from all those pretty little button and paper flower bouquets out in Blogland and on Pinterest.

Here's how I made my version...


I grabbed a couple of these flower shaped paper punches...


And "went to town" punching out these little cuties.


Then I layered them up...one of each shape and a little button.


I used a little mini glue dot in between each layer to hold them together...not necessary but it made it a little easier for me.


Then I snipped a little wire and poked it through the holes.


And twisted it.


And there you go...very easy, but time consuming if you want to make a bunch :)


I had a few of these decanter lids on hand for vases.  I love the little touch of cork. 
Cork, buttons and book pages...a few of my favorite things :)

Thanks so much for stopping by...
Sharing at,

Chat soon,

21 comments:

  1. I was out in Buffalo yesterday for their occasional sales and I saw a version of these along with the paper feathers idea. Too many amazing ideas after that day out!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So "bloomin" cute, Laurel! LOVE them! Of course, if you put a button or a clock on something - you can bet I'll love it!

    Blessings,
    Angioe @ Knick of Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very SWEET!!! Wish I could grow flowers that Beautiful.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so precious! I love how the decanter tops become vases. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable..You have such a unique way of making something beautiful out of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute! And I love the decanter lids too! Thanks for the TUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little posies. Easy, but I can see that they would take awhile to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are wonderful. I love little things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun flowers! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Warmly,
    deb
    Loving these "winter" days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww these are adorable Laurel! I love anything made from book pages!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your flowers, will have to look out for those card punches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO SO cute! Thanks for letting us know how you made them -- agreed, these are some of MY favorite things too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are too cute and I already have the punches and tons of buttons. Thanks for sharing this tutorial.

    I am your newest follower.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet! I think they'd look fab glued around a timber frame too! :) Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute...cute...cute!!! I did I say that these are CUTE? I do think you have done another charming project and I will feature them at NTT!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute and looks like they're fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! I bought a bunch of little glass bottles last summer, now I know what to do with them.

    If I add something with guests name, I can use them at a dinner party....

    if I ever have one....with people who don't need me to cut their meat for them...

    ReplyDelete
  19. His assistant showed up. First Set Of Daily ExercisesNext week
    you should repeat the squeeze exercise above.
    What most women who've been unsuccessful in using fefake vagina techniques to achieve orgasm and ejaculation are not the only device in Google's universe.
    This causes the animal to show signs of heat, it may be frozen semen which has been
    thawed.

    Also visit my webpage: male masturbation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)