Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Happy Spring...what I'm up to...



Chipping with Charm:Spring Repurposed Blocks, www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Hello friends, long time to see.  Life has been busy.  
So happy it's Spring.  I am feeling excited and inspired to get creating.  Here is a little peek at what I am up to these days...

Chipping with Charm:Spring Repurposed Blocks, www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I made these little embellished blocks from some country style letters that I found at the thrift store.  I painted over the letters with chalkboard paint...
Chipping with Charm:Spring Repurposed Blocks, www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
...and then embellished them.  
These with the spring themed words will be available at the The Back Forty Market...
Chipping with Charm:Spring The Back Forty Market, www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Signs of the Times and I are very excited to be vendors at this fun show this year.  Visit the facebook event page for more details...
Chipping with Charm:Spring Booth at Antiques Downtown, www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Our booth at Antiques Downtown in Elk River, MN is looking very Spring-like too.  They are open 10-6 everyday.
Chipping with Charm:Spring Booth at Antiques Downtown, www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Its a fun 3 level shop full of fun finds!
Chipping with Charm:Shed Sweet Shed Boutique 2017, www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
And be sure to save the date for our Fall Shed Sweet Shed Boutique!
You can follow along on the Shed Sweet Shed boutique facebook page HERE.  Be sure to RSVP to the Shed Sweet Shed Event Page to see pictures and updates as the event gets closer.
So as you can see...I haven't been just "sitting on my laurels"...things are hopping around here.  
Hope all is well on your end of the screen!
Chat soon,
Laurel

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been a busy girl, Laurel. It is nice to see a post from you! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! I miss my sweet blog friends...but find I enjoy the projects more than the posting these days ;)

      Delete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)