Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Easiest Ball Jar Solar Lights EVER...

Chipping with Charm: Ball Jar Solar Lights...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
These are so simple and silly...I almost didn't post about them.  But then I realized that most of my ideas a like that.  And, they make me happy.  What if they make you happy too?  
I'd hate for anyone to miss out on a little "happy" :)


Chipping with Charm: Ball Jar Solar Lights...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
You might remember these solar lights I put together a couple of years ago...
 Chipping with Charm: Ball Jar Solar Lights...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 Since then, I've seen so many great ideas out these for using solar lights.  
I'm guessing I'm not the first one to do this...but since I haven't seen it yet, I thought I'd put it out there.
 Small (cheap) little solar lights I bought at Target.
Chipping with Charm: Ball Jar Solar Lights...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
New blue Ball jars...also from Target.
Chipping with Charm: Ball Jar Solar Lights...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
TA DAAA...
Yep, that's it.
Chipping with Charm: Ball Jar Solar Lights...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
They have a lovely soft glow at night.
Chipping with Charm: Ball Jar Solar Lights...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
Then, I just plopped them in all my planters...
Chipping with Charm: Ball Jar Solar Lights...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 Here...
Chipping with Charm: Ball Jar Solar Lights...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
...and there.

Thanks for stopping by!
Chat soon,

22 comments:

  1. Second vote for Super Cute!!!!!!! Love this Laurel.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, why did this never ever in the world occur to me? Those are super cute and I love the blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you shared this a little bit of happy! Blessings on your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I predict a run on Target's lights and jars this week-LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea. This made me happy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love that idea Laurel!!!! I am so going to be doing some of those.
    Thanks and blessings !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Love, love, love this! I would do it too but it would draw attention to the work that needs to be done on our yard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea - I use the solar lights in my yard, but will have to add the ball jars. Thanks so much for this great idea. You can get the solar lights for 97 cents at Walmart and $1.00 at the Dollar Tree store. Hopefully you didn't pay more than that at Target.
    Have a great 4th of July.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so very cute!! Love your whole area there, its beautiful!! Wishing you a lovely and Happy 4th of July!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely cute, and a creative way to give your yard some vintagy charm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think crazy cute! Sometimes it's the simple ideas that are just the best. These are so pretty, and I love your outdoor areas!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great idea! sometimes simple ideas are the best! love these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea, Laurel. The solar light looks so pretty now and I love your planters.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love anything with mason jars and this I haven't seen. I love it! I bought a case of the new blue jars at Target when they first came out and haven't done anything with them yet. I guess they were waiting for me to see this project!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome, Laurel! I've been buying solar lights to try different ideas I've seen, and I love the idea of inverting the jar...very clever! I also want to try the idea using the solar tops in paper lanterns to decorate for gatherings...thought that was a great look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the beauty in the garden! Hope you and the hubs begin to feel better soon and that the recent health news is treatable :) Blessings,
    Garden Ponds Design

    ReplyDelete
  18. Crazy cute!! So simple but so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YES! I want this! Laurel, your entire garden all in one is soothing this junker's heart big time! I want a personal tour! :) Featured this little gem on this weekend's Party Junk. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!! Due to excessive spam I will no longer be able to receive comments from Anonymous Users. Please feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)