Sunday, January 29, 2012

Junk Market...Trunk Show, Done :)


Wow, SUCH a fun day!!!  Great to see "old" friends and make some new ones! 
As I mentioned before, I shared a booth with my friends from the Country Junk Sale and Signs of the Times.  We were among 15 vendors invited to this smaller show to promote the bigger show coming up in March...more info on the JunkMarket Under Glass March Madness Sale, March 1, 2 and 3, 2012...HERE. 

I promised to share pictures of our booth...so here goes...
(I'll try to keep the "chit chat" to a minimum)


Here we are, "Booth Mates"...Larry from The Country Junk Sale , Me, Joan from Signs of the Times.


Lots of cool "junk" totes and tins...from Larry...


As well and primitive style furniture pieces...handcrafted using salvaged materials.


The wine grate made a "re-appearance"...along with my WINE BOTTLE SPRINGS.



Check out that coffee table with the metal wash stand base.  So fun!  It didn't sell at this show so you'll probably see it at the March show...that is if I don't buy it first???  It would look great on my THREE SEASON PORCH, don't you think?


Joan's a-mazing signs and pillows :)







Well anyway, that's an overview.  I will share more details on specific ideas and projects this week.

Thanks again for your patience...
Now on to the next show :)


Happy Sunday :)

7 comments:

  1. If I were closer I'd LOVE to visit your booth! The display looks beautiful! You'll sell quickly. : D

    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it all looks so Lovely.... I would have such a Hard time not buying up the whole show.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys had the best stuff there. Picture #3 - I am now the proud owner of the dark tin can with the plant in it. Sorry, I had to leave the plant, hope I didn't set it in the way in all my excitement.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I SO wish I could have gone! What a fun show! I know how much work those shows can be, I hope you have a relaxing 'catch up' week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your display looked amazing! Lots of fun stuff to look at and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurel that looks like so much fun. I wish there was something around me like that! Beautiful work!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurel - your space looks amazing! Good luck in March too!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)