Saturday, April 30, 2011

The "So now I think I might be just losing it" Spring Wreath


So, I mentioned in my last Junky Spring Wreath post...that anything round is most likely going to become a wreath at my house.  But now I think I may have fell over the edge of "wreath madness".



My "Sweet Little Wreath" found a new home on a narrow wall in my kitchen and it looked lonely so I put my thinking cap on...


I started by wrapping my bundt pan with twine...

(Side note...check out those monster push pins...kinda fun for hanging stuff huh?


...and then just for fun I started folding little pieces of sheet music and tucking them in here and there.  I think they look like butterflies :)


Like I said...I think I might be losing it, but I kind of like it in a "I've never seen it before" kind of way.  We'll see how long it stays there...but for now we'll call it a day :)

Thanks for humoring me...have a great rest of your weekend :)

Linking up...

14 comments:

  1. It put a huge smile on my face! Have FUN making spring wreaths.
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be losing it, but it looks like you're having fun in the process! It is unique, that is for sure!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! You did a great job creating another fun wreath!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi love your blog! thanks for stopping by mine. i liked you on facebook.
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    A really great job :)

    and do not miss


    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    Welcome :)
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Losing it?No way.Of course I lost it when I started making records into wreaths...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they are adorable...great thinking Laurel!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in such a creative mode! Go with it girl!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're not losing it....you're just very junk-savvy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LoVe, love ALL of your wreaths!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Losing it, I love them. I forget how much I adore wreaths. I must make me one.
    ~G~

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun blog...you are as addicted as me! I had to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I'm new at your blog found you just looking around I think these are about the cutest I have seen in some time... I just might have to make some for my kitchen, look forward to reading your blog.. have a great day, your newest follower

    Pattie
    The Shabby Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)