Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter...


I didn't do much for decorating this Easter...no bunnies or little chicks, not even a single egg.  We've been painting our whole main level so we've been living in a bit of an unorganized mess...
But somehow these three simple crosses found their way up high in a window sill...a focal point in our home.  And what an amazing reminder I had each day of the extra special and sacrifical gift we are celebrating...

Happy Easter my friends, may you be blessed this Easter knowing that He did it for YOU...yes, He loves you THAT much!

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, not anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39, NIV

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Easter Blessings to you!
    That is an awesome photo! I can see you making cards with it...
    Looking forward to the "reveal"..
    Warmly,
    deb

    Sweet win too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter, Laurel!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Laurel! Wishing you a blessed Easter with your family! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurel, Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Easter! Great post! Good luck with your painting project. I know how crazy it can be but it will be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)