Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Aqua Ladder for Books...dreaming of summer adventures...



Chipping with Charm:  Aqua Ladder Book Shelf...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

Hello friends, thanks for your patience with me and my little "Blog-cation".  I had a nice "low pressure" week.  I even started to "day-dream" about summer shows and Flea Markets.  How about you?

I think it started with this little toy Winnebago I found at an antique store the other day...





Chipping with Charm:  Aqua Ladder Book Shelf...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

And then I got cozy on the couch and started looking through my collection of decorating books.

Chipping with Charm:  Aqua Ladder Book Shelf...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 Which led me to move them from their dusty shelf to this bright spot on my aqua ladder.

Chipping with Charm:  Aqua Ladder Book Shelf...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 I added a few other finds that get me inspired for junkin' adventures ahead.

Chipping with Charm:  Aqua Ladder Book Shelf...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 Yep, there's my favorite little chippy truck...again :)


Chipping with Charm:  Aqua Ladder Book Shelf...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
This crazy aqua ladder makes me happy...how about you?

Hope you are having a great week!!
Chat soon,
 

15 comments:

  1. Love the color and would love to dig into some of those great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun vintage items on your shelves. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love'it, a ladder is my dream:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little globe bank is cute. My twins had one when they were about 6. They would count there pennies and then Liz would put some of Karen's in her bank LOL. Good memories. I like the ladder for a book shelf. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH! Can you believe that you found an old truck camper at the show? How cute is that! Love your ladder, too. Cute things all the way around- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love, love, love the ladder and taht old truck is fabulous. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laurel,
    That truck is so cute and love the color of the ladder. Love the little JUNK sign too.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks great and so cheerful, Laurel. I love to see your cute little truck again. I think I have to put some of your books on my wishlist.
    Have a happy Wednesday!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Winnebago is just too cute! Adorable display Laurel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Tonka trucks- we always had those around our house growing up!! Cute ladder!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ladder is the PERFECT color & you have some pretty fantastic books, too. Have a great rest of your week!

    Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great looking ladder...luv that color! Darn cute truck too.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laurel this is such a cute idea and I love the color. In our house with two pups all that stuff on the lower steps would be on the floor from tail wagging, LOL!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just cannot get enough of turquoise! Your ladder is so cute -- that Winnebago is the bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Laurel,
    I'm visiting from Beyond the Picket Fence. Love your aqua chippy ladder & display. I have a feeling I'll be visiting often...love your projects. They're my style!
    Doreen
    http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)