Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ready for Santa...a mini faux fire place...

Chipping with Charm:  Mini Faux Fireplace...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

Chipping with Charm:  Mini Faux Fireplace...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

I've had this old broken clock for a while now.

Chipping with Charm:  Mini Faux Fireplace...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

With all the faux fireplaces out there this year, I decided it was time for a little fun with this one.

Chipping with Charm:  Mini Faux Fireplace...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

I just drew a "fire" with chalk on to black construction paper and used glue dots to attach it.  
(Sorry, I can draw as well as I sing...not good!)

Chipping with Charm:  Mini Faux Fireplace...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

A little star garland...more fun.

Chipping with Charm:  Mini Faux Fireplace...http://chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

There we go...mini fire place ready for mini Santa.

With Christmas less than a week away...I hope you are taking time to ENJOY the "little" details :)

Sharing this at...
Funky Junk Interiors for Sat Nite Special

Blessings, 

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh Laurel I want that mantel clock. How sweet is that?!! Love it.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the clock, so adorable!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recruiters often have limited time to assess applications, so a CV that immediately highlights relevant experience can stand out for the right reasons. Adapting your achievements and professional summary to the requirements of each vacancy also shows that you understand the role. Taking time to Customise CV for job Applications can help job seekers communicate their value more clearly and improve the relevance of their applications.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)