Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Junk Market Under Glass, March 2012...a photo recap...day one...


Well, JunkMarket Under Glass is done for now...
And all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
Such a perfect mix of style and creativity in one place...
Here are a few photos of our booth like I promised.  I'll keep the words to a minimum since frankly, I'm outta words.  Imagine that?  So here goes...

Day One...












On Thursday Sue Whitney of Junk Market Style did fun table setting on Twin Cities Live.  And she used a few pieces from our booth...


Isn't her table setting lovely?  LOVE those box side "chargers"...my Wine Springs made an appearance ;)

She added a little bit of moss to my rusty drill bit bouquet and turned them into a chairback masterpiece...LOVE :)

You can see the whole segment on Twin Cities Live...HERE :)

Well, that's some of the fun for day one...we sold lots and switched things up a bit for day two...so of course, I took more pictures.  I don't want to send you into "photo over load"...so I'll save day two for a separate post... 

Thanks  for stopping...
I hope you'll stop back for "Day Two" tomorrow :)

Chat soon,

9 comments:

  1. oh yum - wish I could have been there with y'all! The displays are gorgeous!

    www.NorthernCottage.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Great looking booth and I hope you sold out!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had one good looking booth filled with some awesome treasures. Thank you for sharing it with us:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eye candy everywhere I look. I love your display. That metal hardware store bin is awesome and the fireplace grate makes a great wine bottle holder. Thanks for sharing...just wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great merchandising skills in your booth! Looks wonderful. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love, loved your booth at the junkmarket show!! Hope you sold lots - ment to catch up with you again. I'm loving the table setting, so glad Sue featured some of your things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a feast for the eyes . . . would sure loved to have seen all of this in person. Your displays were lovely -- I'm sure it was a profitable show for you. And such a fun venue for a show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so glad Sue used your stuff for her segment. What an honor. I've always loved your wine springs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pity you are so far away, i would buy lots of things from you!
    thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment on my lamp, got me to discover your blog. Love it! am your newest follower and would be honored if you would like to follow back, but no hard feelings if not :-)
    have a lovely weekend
    jutta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)