Wednesday, January 8, 2014

So "Last Year"...a look back at the best of 2013...


Chipping with Charm:  Top 3 Posts 2013...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

I wasn't going to do a "Best of 2013" post...
Since I'm in cleaning, organizing and purging mode here I decided to do a round up of some organizing ideas from 2013 instead...
Chipping with Charm:  Top 3 Posts 2013...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
But then it got REALLY cold...and school was cancelled so my kids were home...and all my big "plans" didn't seem as important as getting "cozy" with my kiddos for a couple more days.
Then I started peeking around at all of the fun "Best of 2013" posts and I got curious...are you curious too? 
Maybe nobody else cares...but since I don't have anything else to share I'm going to show you anyway...OK?
#3
Chipping with Charm:  Top 3 Posts 2013, Drawer to End Table...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

Chipping with Charm:  Top 3 Posts 2013, Drawer to End Table...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
My handy welding husband helped me transform a few old drawers and yardsticks into rustic end tables.
#2
Chipping with Charm:  Top 3 Posts 2013, Home Tour...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
I was hesitant to post this tour of our "less than perfect" home...but as my 2nd most viewed post of 2013...I guess it turned out OK.  You all must love "Home Tours" as much as I do??
#1
And the #1 most viewed post here last year was...
Chipping with Charm:  Top 3 Posts 2013, Couple of Drawers and a Sign...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
Chipping with Charm:  Top 3 Posts 2013, Couple of Drawers and a Sign...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
The thing that makes me extra happy about this post being the most viewed is that it features this amazing sign made by my dear friend and booth partner Joan(aka Signs of the Times).
 (If you want to check out the rest of our "wares" you can find our booth at Antiques Downtown, Elk River, MN)

And by the way...my most viewed post EVER is still...


Chipping with Charm: Ladder Bed Canopy...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

Our Ladder Bed Canopy...from 2012...by far!!
So that's that...and now I'd better run and "move on" to 2014.  The kiddos are back in school and it's time to "focus" on getting back into a routine.


Sharing this at...
Funky Junk Interiors for Sat Nite Special
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tues.


  
Happy New Year friends...
thank you for all of your visits, sweet comments and encouragement.  I love to share my (sometimes crazy) ideas here with you.  Your kind words inspire me to keep on creating.

I don't have a "plan" for 2014, I will just wait to see what God has in store :)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!  
Amen

Ephesians 3:20&21

Blessings,


7 comments:

  1. I love all three but the shelf in number three is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them, the ladder over the bed is just fabulous!!! Love that sign too!! Happy 2014! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things too around here. Hubby officially went back to work today, still pretty cold here, warmer today but still in the negatives, so schools around us didn't go again today. Hope you have a great day!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your creativity always Laurel but the ladder canopy is genius and so great. Good luck with the creative flow for 2014. I look forward to seeing where you go this year with your creative spirit.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurel, Your home is wonderful and so individual. For me, a home like yours is much more inviting and exciting than those with only new store bought furniture and accessories.
    Stay warm and have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! Then ladder bed canopy is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think one of my fav's was the drawer cabinet. I still love it, and of course in my book lettering puts stuff over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurel, I love the end tables, the shelf, and the bed canopy...all creative and fantastic! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)