Thursday, January 30, 2014

Junk Market Style Pamper Yourself Trunk Show...this Saturday!!



Hello friends, have you missed me? 
I have been experiencing some "technical difficulties" here at Chipping with Charm.  I have been unable to add pictures to my posts in Internet Explorer...and unable to post anything in Chrome.  If you know me...you might know I am a "computer dummy" :(
Have any other Blogger bloggers experienced this??  If so, I would love any advice you could share!!

BUT, all that said...I have been busy preparing for the Junk Market show THIS Saturday.  I was going to share some pictures...but I guess you will just have to be "surprised"??

You can also visit me on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM.

Here's the info...

Junk Market Style Pamper Yourself Trunk Show
Saturday, Feb. 1st, 2014...9am-4pm

at Otten Bros. Greenhouse
2350 West Wayzata Blvd.
Long Lake , MN 55356 


Hope to see you there!!

Oh, how I hope I can get this fixed soon...I am not going to panic...I am going to PRAY :)

Chat soon,

5 comments:

  1. Laurel- If you are part of Google+ that might be part of your problem. Most of us have dropped that because it causes so many problems. The ONLY way I can load pictures to Blogger is through Google Chrome. I can then direct load them from my computer. Good luck- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the Trunk show. I'm hoping to stop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had any issues like this. But I have had some other issues with Chrome. I hate internet explorer so I only use Chrome, but I've uninstalled it a few times and reinstalled to fix the issues. They were unrelated to my blog though.. wish I could help you. I want to see your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Laurel with your trunk show I know it will be great.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)