Monday, October 12, 2015

Hallway Gallery Wall...repurposed signs and more



Chipping with Charm: Hallway Gallery Wall...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I love collecting things to make a "statement"...


Chipping with Charm: Reurposed Chicken Feeder Photo Holder by Signs of the Times...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
It started with this fun repurposed chicken incubator side I bought from my friend Joan (aka Signs of the Times) at the Shed Sweet Shed Boutique.
Chipping with Charm: Gallery Wall numbers...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Two plus two...
Chipping with Charm: Gallery Wall numbers...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
...equals 4.
Chipping with Charm: Gallery Wall Family...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Which makes our FAMILY...
Chipping with Charm: Gallery Wall Repurposed Sign...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
..."when children are present" :)
Chipping with Charm: Hallway Gallery Wall...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
This little arrangement is hanging in the hallway going up from the family room...
Chipping with Charm: Embellished plates and crates stariway...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
You might remember these plate and crate embellished stairs.  They still make me HAPPY :)

Hope all is well in your world.  My husband and I just got back from a little junk filled anniversary road trip.  We've got some FUN projects in the works.  Can's wait to share!

Chat soon,

12 comments:

  1. Love your signs and that picture of you with your family is just precious. Glad I could leave a comment!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope children are always present around there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you KNOW I'm all over this post! Love me some signs, and being that yours are authentic, love yours even more! Cool gallery! I want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of some signs in the camper. I haven't very many in my home. Though in years past I had some-- never authentic and Donna noted!
    4 is my favorite number. I'm going to have to see if i can find one now! (or a 2...since it will mainly be The Honey and myself camping) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurel,
    your gallery is just right, I love numbers and signs! Your family photo is adorable, going up and down your stairs every day would make me happy too!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurel,
    It is just so amazing. Love this gallery wall. That when children are present sign is just awesome.
    Looks great. Have a wonderful new week ahead.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gallery wall so creative and unique. I would love for you to link this post up to a new vintage party this Thursday at 8:00 AM EST. It is Vintage Charm and your links will be seen on four blogs. Join us at http://bluewillowhouse.com. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wall, cool incubator wall piece. You are very clever

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice your blog and article. I like this blog thank for sharing transcendreviewzone

    ReplyDelete
  10. A person necessarily assist to make seriously articles I’d state.
    That is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far?

    my web page; 오피 (jk)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)