Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Rustic Pallet Tray...silo step handles

Chipping with Charm: Rustic Pallet Tray with Silo Step Handles...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
This was a tough one to sell...

Chipping with Charm: Rustic Pallet Tray with Silo Step Handles...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Perfectly rustic wood pallet meet silo steps for handles.
Pretty simple right?
So why was it so hard to let go?
Chipping with Charm: Rustic Pallet Tray with Silo Step Handles...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I wish I would have taken better pictures but you get the idea, right?
Chipping with Charm: Shed Sweet Shed Boutique...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Do you see it there?  On the far left corner on display at the Shed Sweet Shed Boutique a couple of weekends ago?
It sold almost first thing on Friday morning.  It went to a good home and I really am in the "selling business" not in the "keeping business" right?!
I have a few more projects from the shed to share.
Stay tuned :)

PS...did you see our new fall mantel?
See all the details HERE :)

Chat soon, 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laurel, I would have never guessed that those were silo steps. They make great tray handles indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!!! Silo steps.....very creative and wonderfully rustic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurel,
    love your pallet tray, my way of thinking is you can never have to many!! When I was selling, I had a horrible time letting go, wanted to keep everything! Your fall mantle is amazing, one of my favorites that I've seen!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you might be
    a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
    often come back at some point. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts,
    have a nice day!

    my web page; 강남오피
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)