Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fall Mantel 2015...then sings my soul


Chipping with Charm: Fall Mantel 2015...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
FALL...so much to love...
I had the joy of having a little shopping day with 2 of my sisters yesterday.  Kid free and treasure full!

Chipping with Charm: Fall Mantel 2015...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I had been waiting "patiently" for some real mini pumpkins to finish my fall mantel.  I was so happy to find a few from my Country Junk friends at The Buffalo Nickel in Buffalo.
Chipping with Charm: Wood and Hinge Pumpkin from Ramshackeld Treasures...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
We started out day in Zimmerman, MN at Ramshackled Treasures where I bought this wood and hinge pumpkin.  Cutest thing ever...right?
Chipping with Charm: Then Sings my Soul Sign from Le Junc...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I found this fun sign at Les Junc in Zimmerman too.  Are you singing the hymn in your head now?  "How Great Thou Art".
Great day!!
Here are some more mantel details...
Chipping with Charm: Fall Mantel Dollar Spot Pumpkins...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Target "Dollar Spot" pumpkins.
Chipping with Charm: Mini Pumpkins in a Printers Tray...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Old printers tray and tiny pumpkins.  Yes that is a mini aqua toy trailer...don't be jealous.  Dare you I tell you I have 2?
Chipping with Charm: Fall Mantel Details...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com

Chipping with Charm: Fall Mantel Details...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Special treasure from my dad many years ago.  It came out of the hutch for a little fall fun.
Chipping with Charm: Fall Mantel Details...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Wood grain chalkboard scribbles.
Chipping with Charm: Fall Mantel Details...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
And a little metal bunting from Decor Steals awhile back.  I wish I would have grabbed more!
Chipping with Charm: Fall Mantel Details...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com\
Chipping with Charm: Orange Faucet Knob Pumpkin...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
A couple more "Dollar Spot" treasures and a faucet knob pumpkin on my trusty blue ladder.
Chipping with Charm: Fall Mantel Details...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
This is my morning wake up spot...with a pumpkin spice coffee, of course.
How is your fall decorating coming?
Sharing at...
Coastal Charm...Show and Share

Chat soon,

4 comments:

  1. Everything fits together perfectly. Well done!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel, I just love your fall mantel! That sign! LOVE! All the little touches make everything so pretty! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete

  3. What is a blogging site where people give a lot of quick feedback?

    My site : 오피사이트
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)