Thursday, March 21, 2013

"Inspiration Corner"...more "junk" organizing...

 
 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Craft Organization...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
In my last post I showed you my "new" Old Ladder WRAP STATION...and whined about the fact that I don't have a studio to "stash my junk".  So here's another little peek at what I've been up to at my house...

 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Craft Organization...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
This is a picture of my dining room table in the Great Room.  Sadly, it almost never looks like this.  It's usually covered with little bits of this and that waiting for a new look or purpose.  I try to put it all away in between projects...but that usually lasts about a day until it all starts appearing again.
So here's my recent solution...I'm calling it "Inspiration Corner"...
 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Craft Organization...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
I'm kind of an "out of sight, out of mind" kind of girl...which is why things tend to pile up on the table.  If I put it away...I'll forget about it.
 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Craft Organization...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
So I gathered up a bunch of glass jars and containers...
 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Craft Organization...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
...and filled them up with rusty bits and bobbles.
 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Craft Organization...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
This is what inspired me :)
 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Craft Organization...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Don't think I ever showed you this old radio light??  I posted about it on JunkMarket Style "way back when".  Maybe I should re=post it here??
 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Level Cross...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
I just made a few more of these "Trashed to Treasured" LEVEL CROSSES for our booth at Antiques Downtown
This found a home here...which is fitting since I believe all my creations are "Divine Inspiration".
 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Organization...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
I told you the story about this little cupboard and special house made by my sweet husband a while back too...read more HERE :)
 
Chipping with Charm: Inspiration Corner, Organization...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/
 
So here it is...another little corner of my world :)
Shring this at...
 
Thanks for visiting :)

21 comments:

  1. The cross is my fave. So humble.
    Love the old metal with the glass. Great style!
    Deb@LakeGirlPaints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vignettes and so many pretty things to look at. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little corner! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The radio light is a neat idea! Your corner is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a craft room and a sewing room... but I want a corner like yours!!! There is so many gorgeous and fun things to look at and it's set up soooooo beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your junk looks pretty DARN good to me! Not very junky at all any more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiration corner huh? I think you have four corners of inspiration right in your own head because you always seem to be full of inspiration.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right about 'out of sight out of mind'! What a fun idea uding the glass containers that way .... So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. all so wonderful. of course love your jar of rusty stuff best. =)

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your world fascinates me Laurel. You put the loveliest vignettes together. Your hubbie is so talented too!


    xo
    ~~Sumaya

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your inspiration corner! The jars filled with 'bits' are so fun :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a perfect corner!! Love, love, love your inspiration pieces!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had not seen the radio lamp before. That is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. new to you this week ... and loving it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your inspiration corner, Laurel...it would sure inspire me! That little house is a treasure! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great Laurel!! I love apothecary jars!! They look awesome paired with your "junky" treasures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your inspiration corner. What great inspiration pieces

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Every corner in my home seems to be the inspiration corner, but believe me, it's not looking cute like this! I made a few salvaged wood crosses recently, too. Your corner is super charming!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE that level cross! I too am an "out-of-sight-out-of-mind" kind of gal! It makes it hard to ever put anything away! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
  20. You always have the most creative ideas for making little bits and pieces look fabulous! Love the level cross!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My first time here and I'm finding we have so much in common. You have a beautiful blog with a fabulous purpose. Keep up the good work! :o)

    Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)