Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Junky Bunny" Spring Art




I've had these chippy little bunny in my Easter decor "stash" for many years now.  They have come in handy to tuck into little vignettes here and there.
After seeing all the fun bunnies with bushy tails on Pinterest...



I decided they needed tails this year too.  
(These were little gray burlap flowers I purchased in the scrapbook section at the craft store.)


I had this old grate sitting around.  I use it over and over in my decor...usually layered up someplace.  You know how I LOVE to layer!!


I decided to just tie on my junky bunnies...


...and add some ribbon "grass".


A little "Spring" tag and some buttons finish it off.
 
Soooo...what do you think???  Not my "usual"...but kinda cute?  Or has this long Minnesota winter made me lose my mind?? ;)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,

7 comments:

  1. SO cute -- especially the little green ribbons -- a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... Cute and Junky! I love it, especially the green bows you put on as grass! That is sooo clever!
    Adorable!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, they are so Adorable and the tag and the ribbons are a great touch:-)

    Charming!
    Sumaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the most wonderful things! I love getting the emails with your new posts. So very glad to be a follower and I love this entire piece! Just pinned it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute little bun bun and it makes me want to sing.... wood bunny, that funky bunny.... (My spin on Brass Monkey, you were probably just a toddler).

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love it!
    www.poolovesboo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)