Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Trash" to "Treasured"...junk cross

Chipping with Charm: Level Cross...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

Can you believe I didn't do one bit of Easter decorating this year?  Not one egg, or bunny...I started out "too busy" and then got "too lazy".
With this extra special holiday coming up I decided to share a little project I did a while back.  I forgot to share it with you then but remembered recently when I gave one to my dad for his birthday...


Chipping with Charm: Level Cross...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

Levels and door plates...

Chipping with Charm: Level Cross...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

...and some "Amazing Goop".  Believe me...this Goop IS amazing! :)

Chipping with Charm: Level Cross...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

"Tap" in a little hook for hanging.

Chipping with Charm: Level Cross...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

And there you have a cross...or three.

Chipping with Charm: Level Cross...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

And you've gone from "trashed"...

Chipping with Charm: Level Cross...http://www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com/

...to "Treasured".  :)

Wishing everyone a BLESSED Easter! 
My kiddos are on Spring Break next week...so you probably won't be seeing too many projects from me.  I'll try to stop in for a visit here and there.

Sharing at...

Until then,

21 comments:

  1. Hello Laurel, These are great! Love your creativity!~
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Laurel and just in time for Easter!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really creative, Laurel! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea! I am pinning these and you absolutely HAVE to link these up to the party!!!!! I mean seriously. So simple, but so beautiful :)

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - any excuse to reuse old junk is perfect!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect - so glad you linked this up to our Cinch party!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to have found you!!!
    My friend in Christ!!!
    Love the Cross , I shall make some!!!
    And I love the scripture you have posted on your blog!!!
    I invite you to visit my world as well...Your newest follower!!!
    Blessings Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative. Love the crosses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you linked it up! I absolutely loved it when I first saw it! Thanks for making my day!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so creative, your talents are showing. I am new to blogging so if you get a chance please stop by and say hi.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now THAT is an awesome idea. Thanks for linking this up too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Easter, and thanks on the tip about the glue. Seems simple and quick. Got to love that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! I bet Dad loved it!! Have a great Spring break!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a clever idea and great way to use these 'industrial' pieces to make something so beautiful and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool, Laurel! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love these! You are so creative and I love to see what you've come up with every time I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea. I'm pinning this. It has my favorite things: the cross, metal, texture, color. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Horny teen boy comes home from school, everyday and fucks his
    fake vagina everyday in his room. Seriously How much I have to let it get run over by a truck and
    it will not be cumming! As the group is devoted to sharing masturbation,
    I don't want to try it again. The fake vagina mens sex toy is equipped mostly from mechanical beads and latex.

    my web blog :: masturbator

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pocket pussy Vibro has the same sleek design as the unique dresses include.

    Introducing new animals is the usual avenue but definitely not the only one facing this predicament.
    According to the referral, he was given a mind blowing sexual act.



    Here is my webpage: fake pussy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!! Due to excessive spam I will no longer be able to receive comments from Anonymous Users. Please feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)