Friday, March 4, 2016

Repurposed Candle Holder Angel...


Chipping with Charm: Candle Stick Holder Angel...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
This sweet angel started out as a milk glass candle holder.
Chipping with Charm: Candle Stick Holder Angel...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Chippy architectural salvaged wings.
Chipping with Charm: Candle Stick Holder Angel...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
A rusty halo...
Chipping with Charm: Candle Stick Holder Angel...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 ...and a bit of sparkle.
Chipping with Charm: Candle Stick Holder Angel...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I think this little creation will make her first "appearance" at the March Market at 3:17 Vintage.  Signs of the Times and I will be sharing the "guest vendor" spot.  
You should check out this treasure of a shop in Afton, MN!
You are all invited...
Chipping with Charm: Guest Vendor at 3:17 Vintage, March Market...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com

Chat soon, 

5 comments:

  1. I love your little angel. I would love for you to share your beautiful candlestick angel post at Vintage Charm at http://www.bluewillowhouse.com/2016/03/03/vintage-charm-20/. Hope to see you there.sb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an affinity for angels and angel wings. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)