Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just a Peek...Junk Market Under Glass, March Madness


So I think I "might" have told you I have a show coming up??? ;)
I'll give you just a little hint of a few of the things I've been working on...












Well, like I said...just a little peek.  We atart our set up tomorrow...and then I'll come home and work like a "crazy woman" all weekend and then we'll finish setting up on Wed.  Of course I'll show you pictures of our booth and more pictures of my individual projects...after the show when I've got my brains and my time back.
If you need more info on the Junk Market Under Glass show...you can find that HERE.
If you are anywhere near Long Lake, MN...you won't want to miss it!!  You can see a list of some of the amazing and talented vendors HERE.  Seriously...I can't wait to shop :)

Thanks for stopping!
Chat soon,

11 comments:

  1. Maybe I should offer up to be your bag lady? Give me your list, your money and I'll spend and buy!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all looking so VERY lovely... Can't wait to see your pictures.. :) Be sure to get LOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Laurel at the show and I can't wait to see pictures of your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! I wish I lived near MN! Have fun.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at the show - can't wait to see pics of your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun stuff. I love those leaves. It should be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have FUN and sell LOTS!!!
    Not sure if I'm going to make it..
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you every success! Look forward to viewing lots and lots of great pics. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there! just wanted to let you know that i am deleting the new linky follower tool from my side bar. Please make sure you are a follower of Fishtail Cottage using Google...(you can read about it here!)http://fishtailcottage.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-way-to-follow-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you gave us pictures that gives us a idea of what your working on but were still not 100% sure what you are creating. I can't wait to find out what your really making.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)