Friday, December 24, 2010

A Blessed Christmas...


Wishing you a Blessed Christmas...as we celebrate the gift of Jesus...

For God so loved the world that he gave is one and only son.  That whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.  For God did not send his Son to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:16-18

A FREE and life changing gift for ALL who will receive it...how cool is that?!?  I for one will never be the same...

God bless you this Christmas and all year long!



Linking up at Common Ground for the "The Reason for the Season"

VIF In December

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Laurel. Thanks for the reminder of the true meaning of the day. This Christmas snuck up on me. I just sent Tom to the grocery store. We loved your family card. Thank you. Much love, Auntie A
    PS I still have that garage full of chippy stuff for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Laurel! This is the true meaning. Just a quick stop by to wish you a Happy New Year all the very best to you!
    Rosemary...X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Laurel. With all the business we have, we forget the true meaning of the season. Wishing you a blessed and prosperous New Year!

    Lani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)