Monday, August 20, 2012

Door Latch Arm...turned handy hook




I've been "saving" one more little idea from our "MASTER" BEDROOM...


We got this old perfectly rusty and crusty "door latch arm" off of an old barn we were allowed to salvage/pick from a few years ago.  I posted about it on Junk Market Style...if you would like to take a peek at the other goodies we grabbed, you can see more photos HERE.


Screwed to the wall...it's a great place to hang some pretties made by some of my favorite junk friends...
Coffee sack bag by Marge of Emma's Nook and Granny
Redesigned necklaces by Gretchen of Mimi-Torias's Designs
Scarves by Target anther "dear friend" :)

But dare I say...


...it usually looks more like this :)


Yep, looks much better like this :)

Thanks for visiting...
Sharing this at...

 
We've been out of town the last few weekends to I've missed out on the fun of the weekend parties :( 
But we are enjoying the last couple of weeks of summer vacation :)
How about you??  Does it seem like things get crazy this time of year...squeezing in end of summer activities and adding in early fall activities??  Bitter-sweet...

Chat soon,

8 comments:

  1. I like your hook and isn't it sad how real life messes with our cool junk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A door latch arm? Seriously Laurel? How do you take something like that, see it as a hook, do it, then make it look so clever, upscale and cute besides? Amazing.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool! I'm always leaving your blog with one more thing on my "I want one" list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!!! I like using things in an unusal way ;) thanks for following

    ReplyDelete
  5. نعتمد على كل ما هو تقني في أجهزة ومعدات المكافحة بالصورة التي تكفل المكافحة الختامية.
    أسعار طفيفة بشكل كبير تتناسب مع كل الزبائن وكل الفئات لاغير من شركتنا.
    مؤسسة مكافحة بق الفراش بالباحةافضل شركة رش مبيدات
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have taken your writing very well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I get this information? I want to write good writing like you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you like to be a guest blogger on my website? Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)