Thursday, April 18, 2013

More Ladder Love...


 Are you loving all the fun ideas using ladders these days? 
 
If so, hop over and check out the new board I curated over at Hometalk...
"In LOVE with Ladders"

You know I've posted a few ladder ideas...but I am always on the hunt for more clever re-purposes.  When I started clipping ideas from the other creative "Hometalkers" I couldn't stop...23 charming re-uses to be exact.  Do you suppose now that they made me this cute little banner for my board I have to stop??  Doubt it :)

Do you have a clever ladder idea?  Hop over and post it on HOMETALK.  It's another great place to share ALL of your DIY and decorating ideas.  Need ideas for ladders, doors, windows...whatever??  There's PLENTY of inspiration to keep you coming back for more.  You'll probably want to start some inspiration boards for yourself...it's easy and FUN.
 
Check it out...and be sure to say "Hi" while you're there!
Chipping with Charm on Hometalk :)
(You might like my Re-purposing FUN board too!!)

See you there,

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great ladder projects! And thanks for the link!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such neat ideas! I'm a new follower and find your creations so fun and inspiring. And it's always a blessing to "meet" a sister in the Lord. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings to you,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had an old beautiful orchard ladder holding up a limb on our apple tree for a couple of years but now I can use that ladder as décor somewhere - not sure where yet but maybe something here might inspire me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do love the creative way people are using ladders of all sizes. So inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love that you shared all the creative ways to use ladders. I just bought a 4' ladder and have been looking for something to do with it. Thanks...Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Thanks so much for sharing this! I have an old ladder and use it to display photographs! I'm always looking for more ideas to do with it! Would love it if you would link this up to Give Me The Goods Monday: 1 Party, 5 Blogs! http://www.rainonatinroof.com/2013/04/give-me-goods-monday-link-party-5.html
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left a cute little ladder at the Goodwill a few weeks ago and haven't quit obsessing about it since! Thanks for the link...hopping right to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)