Thursday, May 19, 2011

JUNKIN' MINDS THINK ALIKE...but different...

Remember this...


My Chippy Welcome post...where I made a LIGHT CAGE for my entry way out of a PLANTER BASKET?  Well check this out...


My junk loving friend Tammy over at JunkSituation made a PLANTER BASKET out of a LIGHT CAGE.  How fun is that?


Don't you love how "junkin minds" think alike...but different ;)
Thanks again Tammy for letting me share this...remember to stop over and visit Tammy's blog...JunkSituation.
 
There are a few more ladies out there in blogland that I "identify" with on a regular basis.  They are...
Andrea...one of famous Junk Fest girls...and fellow JunkMarket Style Contributor

Stop by and visit all four of these clever repurposing, junk loving, super creative and just plain nice ladies...you'll be glad you did :)

Chat soon,

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Laurel! I already follow Mamie Jane and you, now I'll go check out the other "junk sisters"! Thanks for the shout out!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great twist on 2 I-good-deas!

    love the rusty charm of both pieces~Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what creative things you gals come up with!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing new ideas!!!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretties on the garden basket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the creativity in blog land, wouldn't it be fun to have a summer craft camp for all us junkers!
    Someday I'm gonna' fix up my entry light, it is a can light, love your inspiration.

    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet are you to mention me, and YOU are a person I admire so much!! I definitely think we are on the same junk page, or shall I say we are in the same junk pile - ha!

    Hope you have a great weekend!! It appears we may get a little rain.

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurel,
    What a great idea! Junktas-tic at it best! I will sign up for junk camp!
    smiles,
    alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laurel,
    I think you are right....our junkin minds think a lot alike!! Thanks for mentioning me in your post....I am very flattered!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both reeeeally cute ideas! I like how you guys twisted the uses :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Laurel,
    I love seeing what two different people can make with something similar.....love your card holder (I came home with the same one)!
    Happy day!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta love a good junk re-purpose! Love your light cover, Laurel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good written information. It will be valuable to anybody who employees it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)