Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Candle Holder Angels...just in time for the Shed Sweet Shed Boutique!


Chipping with Charm: Candle Holder Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I started seeing angels again.
Just in time for the Shed Sweet Shed Boutique...

Chipping with Charm: Candle Holder Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
These started out as candle holders.
Chipping with Charm: Candle Holder Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I added random wings. 
The more angels I make...the more everything starts to looks like wings!!
Chipping with Charm: Candle Holder Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Rusty halos...of course.
Chipping with Charm: Candle Holder Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Almost always a little button embellishment.
Chipping with Charm: Candle Holder Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I think the green marbled ones are my favorite.

These sweeties will be for available in the shed THIS Friday and Saturday...
Chipping with Charm: Shed Sweet Shed Boutique...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 I told you that I would be back with projects.  Better late than never?  I'm not going to promise that I will be back again to post before the boutique.  I do post quite regularly on social media.  If you would like to see other items that will be available, please follow along...

Local friends, I hope to see you there!
Far away friends, I will be back after the boutique to share pictures.
Can't wait!

Sharing this at...
Funky Junk Interiors

Chat soon,

3 comments:

  1. These are sweet, Laurel! I wish you lots of fun and great success with your boutique.
    xo Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Laurel...good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)