Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Random Junk Angels...yes, I'm still here :)

Chipping with Charm: Random Junk Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Hello friends, 
If you've been visiting here for a while, you might know that I love to assemble junky angels.  Here are a few that I put together recently...

Chipping with Charm: Random Junk Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 I'm not really sure what that base is?  Rusty and cool :)
The halo is 1/2 of a metal bed spring.  The wings were part of a broken ornament that I saved.  All parts attached with twine and GOOP glue...like usual :)
Chipping with Charm: Random Junk Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
These are made with another random base, a couple of chippy finials, wire wings and rusty washer halos.
Chipping with Charm: Random Junk Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
More of the same...random junk base, glass insulator, chippy hinge and the other 1/2 of the bed spring.
Chipping with Charm: Random Junk Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
You might remember these rusty treasures from "way back when".
Assorted knobs, hinges and hardware.  A few of my favorite things.
Chipping with Charm: Random Junk Angels...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 I think all of these junky little angels will be making an "appearance" in our booth at Antiques Downtown soon!
Thanks so much for stopping in to see what I am up to.
I'm sure you have noticed that I haven't been around much this past year.  I guess my focus has changed a bit.  I am still decorating and creating...just finding it hard to sit still and post about it.  I hope you understand.  
I do try to give little peeks of what I am up to here...and I am pretty active on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.  
I would LOVE for you to follow along with me there too...
 But, as always...when I have something BIG happening I will share it with you here at Chipping with Charm.  
My "Home Chippy Home" :) 
 Chat soon,

14 comments:

  1. Sooooooo sweet. You know how I love angels and these are just too adorable and unique. Love them all.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junk Angel - what a great idea!
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...Those are so cute! What will you think of next??
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cute and creative

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and creative!! And you could leave them out all year round! :) Have a lovely day!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable that is. Great job and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ADORABLE! You always come up with the most creative ways to use random junk. Love them all. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the junk angels - angels with such wonderful character. My favorites are the ones made from door knobs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so incredible! How sweet! Love the use of various junk! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! You are very creative! I love them all! I have some old spindles that I want to make a couple of Angels with. These give me some ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurel you always amaze me with your unique creativity!! I love them!! And Junk Angels are the very best!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)